How’s your week starting out? You wouldn’t believe it when I say I haven’t slept at all. My eyes right now are so heavy that I can barely keep them open. But anyway, that’s not why I am here.
I am here to introduce you to TheQEffectz Sewing & fashion designing course available right now at a discount price of N5,000 only for Beginners.
If you are new to sewing or have absolutely no idea how to sew but would love to grow the skill, then this is the course you want to purchase and be trained with.
It contains about 8 topics, 38 video lessons, 13 assignment and 1 examination. This means that every topic treated are visually demonstrated; they are step by step demonstrations so that you can learn and master the skill of sewing. Each class contains an assignment/task that you must complete or upload within a limited time.
See here to preview the course now
This course promises to:
- Acquaint you with the basic terminologies of sewing and fashion designing
- Acquaint you with the common sewing methods and tools and their uses.
- Acquaint you with the various basic sewing projects.
- familiarize you with creative ways of designing and creating new styles.
How to get this course
To get this course as a beginner, you must follow the steps below
Step 1: Register on our website:
You will have to register on our website to be able to get this course. This is because as soon as you register, a profile will be created for you. This profile will contain all the relevant information of you as a student.
Click here to register now
Step 2: Buy the course
Courses can be bought individually or collectively as a class. This means that as a beginner, you can choose to buy this course as well as other courses together.
To buy this course now, please click here.
Step 3: You are in
As soon as you buy the course, your training will begin immediately. Your countdown session will begin immediately.
Click here to learn more
So that’s it sewlover. Make sure you grab this opportunity to get this sewing course 50% off. Offer lasts only for 30 more days.
So till next time for more updates, kisses!
LOOKING FOR PRIVATE LESSONS ON HOW TO CUT AND SEW CLOTHES, CONTACT US NOW! WE ALSO OFFER PRIVATE CLASSES.
Currently Available for both local and international customers for download are:
- How to make an Ankara Blazer jacket with flap welt pockets
- How to keep records as Fashion Designer/ Tailor/ Sewist
- Cutting breast padded bodice using the various methods of princess seam
- All sleeves tutorial and how to cut the perfect armhole
- How to make a wrap blouse with wide sleeves
- How to make a Breast padded six pieces blouse
- How to make a Male trousers pattern
- How to make a shawl collar peplum jacket pattern
- How to make a mini six pieces dress
- How to make a female pencil trousers/pants
- How to make a lace embroidered blouse(with side peplum)
International customers are advised to visit here to learn how to pay for our products in their country’s local currency.
Also see: How to place an order
Also see: How to shop
Also see: How to download tutorials
Also see: How to pay
To get new updates, post and ridiculous freebies/gifts delivered to your mailbox, please enter your email address in the box below to subscribe. Subscription is free!
PHONE NUMBER: 08030971467
If you found this post to be insightful, kindly share using any of the social media icons below