So it’s time for clean finishing. Have you been intimidated lately about finishing your in seams professionally? Have you wondered how to hide your seams properly at the wrong side of your fabric using lining. Well trust me when I say it isn’t rocket science at all; there is absolutely nothing complicated about it. The only reason most sewist would rather not indulge in it, is about it is time consuming.
Why hide your seams?
Hiding your seams is one of the most professional way of creating a clean finish at the wrong side of your outfit. It doesnot only protect the fabric, it also shields the seams from wearing out or shredding off in the case where they were not locked.
This method was initially used mostly for jackets, vests/waistcoats, coats and suits because these outfits have their insides exposed most of the time. They can be worn without buttoning them or zipping them up. However, these days, this method of finishing is used for blouses, dresses and general outfits that include the use of lining.
Below is a detailed tutorial on how you can create that professional finish for your bodice/ dresses/jackets or waistcoats
Feel free to leave an question you have on the comment box below.
To learn more on how to professionally sew and design various styles of both male, women and children outfits, register for TheQEffectz Advanced Class now. Registration ends August 30th, 2018. Click here to check out its syllabus.
Other related tutorial include:
- How to cut a breast-padded bodice: Preview / Buy now
- How to sew a breast-padded six pieces blouse: Preview / Buy now
- How to sew a breast-padded blouse using already made breast cups: View
- How to make an off-shoulder six pieces dress(with train/fishtail): Preview / Buy now
By the way, registrations for TheQEffectz E-training program August- December 2018 session ends today. – August 30th, 2018
And once again, intending students are advised to click here to register and pay. See the registration process here
Not sure what class to register for? Then please take our skill assessment quiz here.
All those who have registered but are yet to complete their registrations are advised to do so immediately. Once it is 11.59pm today, all registrations without payment will be forfeited. So quickly complete your registrations now and pay.
Click here to complete your registration now.
Then if you have registered and have paid but you are yet to receive your log in details, student guide or timetable, please contact us immediately.
Returning students are advised to visit their portal for more information on how they should proceed with their registration.
So that’s it guys. Please feel free to share this post using any of the share buttons below… and oh we are on social. Feel free to join us.
So till next time on more sewing tutorials, kisses!
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”- Num 23:19 KJV
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
- How to keep records as a fashion designer/tailor/sewist (Preview/ Download)
- All About Breast-padded Bodice ( Preview/ Download)
- How to make a Breast-padded six pieces blouse- Pattern & Sewing Video tutorial (Preview/ Download)
- How to make a wrap blouse- Pattern & Sewing Video tutorial (Preview/ Download)
- How to make a Lace embroidered padded blouse(with side peplum)- Sewing and Patternmaking tutorial (Preview / Download)
- How to make a net-padded peplum blouse pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) (Preview / Download)
- How to make a net-padded pleated blouse pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) ( Preview / Download)
- How to make a Shawl-collar peplum jacket pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) (Preview / Download)
- How to make a padded off-shoulder six pieces dress with fishtail (Sewing and Patternmaking tutorial) (Preview / Download)
- How to make a pencil trousers for Clients( Sewing and Pattern-making tutorial)( Preview/Download)
- All Sleeves tutorial (Sewing and Pattern-making tutorial) (Preview/ Download)
You can pay for any of our products above using Mobile Recharge cards, Bank cards or Transfer. Our Paypal payment option is available to only international customers.
International customers are therefore advised to click here to see pricing in USD
To get new updates, post and ridiculous freebies/gifts delivered to your mailbox, please enter your email address in the box below to subscribe. Subscription is free!
PHONE NUMBER: 08030971467
If you found this post to be insightful, kindly share using any of the social media icons below