Hi sew lover
As promised, here is a free tutorial of HOW TO MAKE A TRAPEZE DRESS. As already mentioned here, a trapeze is a type of A-line dress which flares from either the shoulders or the bust. But unlike an A-line dress, it is a lot fuller and bogus and a great outfit for Preggies, like me.
But unlike circular dresses, they are not folded in squares before they are cut, so they do not require large amount of fabric like circular/peplum dresses.
Thus below is a detailed tutorial on how you can make one for yourself. This tutorial is both beginner and intermediate friendly.
This tutorial which is in two parts contains:
- Detailed step-by step procedure of how to modify a basic blouse pattern to A Trapeze dress pattern. Don’t know how to draft a basic blouse pattern? please click here to download our already existing tutorial on HOW TO DRAFT A BASIC BLOUSE PATTERN.
- How to cut your trapeze pattern on fabric
- How to turn your fabric using lining
- How to Attach a button hole and button at the back of your dress
- How to join the front and back pieces together
- How to attach sleeves.
Other related tutorials include:
- All sleeves tutorial(Click here to download now)
- How to attach a pocket to trousers, skirts and shorts(Click here to download now)
- How to draft a basic blouse pattern( Click here to download now
Don’t forget to leave any questions you may have on the comment box below and I’ll do my best to respond to them.
HOW TO MAKE A TRAPEZE DRESS- MODIFYING A BASIC BLOUSE PATTERN TO A TRAPEZE DRESS PATTERN
HOW TO MAKE A TRAPEZE DRESS- SEWING TUTORIAL
By the way, do you know you can place request for any tutorial you wish to see here on TheQEffectz by simply filing our request form? Although do note that only subscribers or members of TheQEffectz Sew Community can have their requests granted.
Not a subscriber yet, then click here to subscribe
Would love to be a member of TheQEffectz Sew Community, then please visit here to learn how you can join.
Also don’t forget that registrations for TheQEffectz 2018 March-July session has began. Simply visit here to check out the various courses/syllabuses we have available and register.
Registration ends March 30th, 2018.
Having problems filling the registration form? The Get Help/Support by contacting us immediately
Already registered prospective students, please ensure you complete your registration by making your payments on or before March 24th, 2018 otherwise, your registration will be forfeited.
For more questions or enquiry, please contact us or leave your questions on the comment box below.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
9. All Sleeves tutorial (Sewing and Pattern-making tutorial) (Preview/ Download)
You can pay for any of our products above using Mobile Recharge cards, Bank cards or Transfer. Our Paypal payment option is available to only international customers.
International customers are therefore advised to click here to see pricing in USD
To get new updates, post and ridiculous freebies/gifts delivered to your mailbox, please enter your email address in the box below to subscribe. Subscription is free!
PHONE NUMBER: 08030971467