So in case you are not yet following us via our social media platforms, I want to let you know how much you are missing out on. Well first, there is a free tutorial on How to make a wallet purse currently trending on our Youtube channel that you do not want to miss out on.
This tutorial will only be up for free on our channel for 5 days and since it premiered January 29th, 2019, you have just two days left to view it.
So press the play button right now to view it.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our channel of course. There is a notification bell at the right hand side of the subscription button, make sure to click on it so that you will be notified as soon as we have new and fresh video tutorials for you to see.
By the way, don’t forget that our online classes are still one of the best. The Sewing and Fashion Designing 101 as well as Pattern-drafting 101 are all available for you to be a part of. As a beginner, you can kickstart your sewing adventure with us and become that fashion designer you’ve always wanted to be.
Simply visit here to see the syllabuses of this courses.These courses last for a period of 12 weeks respectively.
Don’t know how to register for our online training classes? Please click here
So make sure you are following us in all our social media platform, if you haven’t already. They will not only keep you updated, but you’ll learn even more through our platforms
So till next time on juicy updates, kisses!
LOOKING FOR PRIVATE LESSONS ON HOW TO CUT AND SEW CLOTHES, CONTACT US NOW! WE ALSO OFFER PRIVATE CLASSES.
Currently Available for both local and international customers for download are:
- How to make an Ankara Blazer jacket with flap welt pockets
- How to keep records as Fashion Designer/ Tailor/ Sewist
- Cutting breast padded bodice using the various methods of princess seam
- All sleeves tutorial and how to cut the perfect armhole
- How to make a wrap blouse with wide sleeves
- How to make a Breast padded six pieces blouse
- How to make a Male trousers pattern
- How to make a shawl collar peplum jacket pattern
- How to make a mini six pieces dress
- How to make a female pencil trousers/pants
- How to make a lace embroidered blouse(with side peplum)
International customers are advised to visit here to learn how to pay for our products in their country’s local currency.
Also see: How to place an order
Also see: How to shop
Also see: How to download tutorials
Also see: How to pay
To get new updates, post and ridiculous freebies/gifts delivered to your mailbox, please enter your email address in the box below to subscribe. Subscription is free!
PHONE NUMBER: 08030971467
If you found this post to be insightful, kindly share using any of the social media icons below