So in TheQEffectz E-training program this session, we are going to be looking at the various body types and how they affect the general outcome of fashion products.
Now, as a fashion designer, this is one aspect of fashion designing and tailoring that should not be ignored. This is because 90% of the time, clients determine or decide the type of designs they want. Some would rather pick a design from the styles you have already created or from a magazine. Very few customers leave the design to you or your already made sketches. So knowing the right style or design that would work for your client’s body type could go a long way in ensuring that your outcome is beautiful.
I have seen so many blunders on Instagram by fashion designers who take up jobs from clients in an effort to recreate the style and designs they saw using perhaps measurements gotten from this client without even seeing/ knowing what their clients looked that.
While we are not miracle workers and that it is also okay to make mistakes, there are some mistakes that just happen for our sheer lack of knowledge or simply because we do not understand how body types work and how they can affect our outcomes.
How important is knowing your body type or that of a clients?
- It can guide you on what design works or should work for you or your client
- It also encourages better fitting as it will help to define the outfit to the shape of your client
- It makes adjustment alot easier and swifter
So in this session, we are going to looking at these various body types and apply them to various cloth fitting. To be part of this project, simply register for any of our classes. Registration ends September 15th, 2018.
Click here to register now
See here to check out the registration process
How to pay? Please click here.
By the way, did I mention we give private classes? Please contact us to learn more about our private classes.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
- How to keep records as a fashion designer/tailor/sewist (Preview/ Download)
- All About Breast-padded Bodice ( Preview/ Download)
- How to make a Breast-padded six pieces blouse- Pattern & Sewing Video tutorial (Preview/ Download)
- How to make a wrap blouse- Pattern & Sewing Video tutorial (Preview/ Download)
- How to make a Lace embroidered padded blouse(with side peplum)- Sewing and Patternmaking tutorial (Preview / Download)
- How to make a net-padded peplum blouse pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) (Preview / Download)
- How to make a net-padded pleated blouse pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) ( Preview / Download)
- How to make a Shawl-collar peplum jacket pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) (Preview / Download)
- How to make a padded off-shoulder six pieces dress with fishtail (Sewing and Patternmaking tutorial) (Preview / Download)
- How to make a pencil trousers for Clients( Sewing and Pattern-making tutorial)( Preview/Download)
- All Sleeves tutorial (Sewing and Pattern-making tutorial) (Preview/ Download)
To get new updates, post and ridiculous freebies/gifts delivered to your mailbox, please enter your email address in the box below to subscribe. Subscription is free!
PHONE NUMBER: 08030971467