So it’s an established fact that learning how to sew and running a successful sew-business are entirely two separate things. It is one thing to know how to sew professionally and another to build and also manage a business professionally. And one of the most confusing part of it, is determining how much you think your services or products are worth as you start out. Some sewists get lucky and get it right, along the way. Some not so much. And they end up with losses that make them feel unappreciated, frustrated and depressed. Some even close up shop!.
How do you determine the price of the already-made dresses you’ve made and want to sell? What ideal price will you set for them that will cover your cost of making them including miscellaneous expenses and at the same time make profit, without scaring of your customers/clients?
How do you determine the value for your skills in the case of Bespoke?
Okay, so the cost of living generally have increased and has also translated to high cost of fabrics and sewing materials, how then do you take into account of these changes without sounding greedy to clients and at the same time, make profit?
You want to only sew for customers and clients. How much will you charge them?
How do you manage your profit at the end of the day? Does it go back into your business or does it find its way to your personal pocket?
How well will you say your business is doing?
So many probing questions, so many entrepreneurship dilemmas to solve.
By the way, this is why I think you should know that in TheQEffectz Advanced Class last week, we tackled these problems and addressed further vital issues in our ‘Sewing & Entrepreneurship series‘.
We also addressed issues like:
- Setting up a business legally; “how to” and “what are the benefits?”. The truth is that when entrepreneurs begin to consider all the costs and taxes involved in setting up a business legally, they choose to rather not indulge. What they however do not realize is that, there are so many added advantages in being legally registered as a business owner/entrepreneur. So in our Sewing & Entrepreneurship series, we looked into this.
- Employing add-on staffs or setting up an apprenticeship programme: Which is good for your business? Employing professionals or tutoring apprentices?
- Keeping records: This is one part of sew business that most sewists neglect to cater for. It bores them and personally, I wonder why. Why would properly catering for your business bore you? Anyway in this series, we digested how important it is to keep records and what records are necessary and which are not.
- Sewing for Clients/Customers
- How to determine the price of your products/services including profits.
- How to manage your profits.
- Business showcase & advertising: We looked at the various ways and strategies on how to promote a sew business as well as get value for your investment. Sewing only for people you know wouldn’t cut it. You will need to expand and broaden your horizon especially now that you are running a business and would have to pay rent, electricity bill, salaries to workers and so on. You’ll need more clientele. So we looked at new and improved ways to help resolve this and ensure its possibility. We also looked at the relevance of social media and how to use them to boost and grow your business as an entrepreneur.
So all I can say is, if you are not in TheQEffectz Advanced Class, you are really missing out on a lot.
It is not enough to know how to sew….it is more rewarding to know how to use that skill to make money and keep making money.
So get on board today. Join TheQEffectz Advanced Class for only N8000 per month. This class will last for a period of 4 months. However, a discount of 20% will be awarded to prospective students who make a “One-Time Payment”. You can pay via either bank cards, local mobile recharge cards, or via bank transfer/ deposit.
See here to learn more
Other courses treated in this class are:
– Pattern-making courses
– Crafts(Crocheting & Knitting) courses
– Bag-making courses
– Shoe-making courses
More interestingly is that students of this class get unlimited sewing resources; that is, Sewing E-books, videos, e-patterns for free. And they are also entitled to a one-one-tutoring from the TheQEffectz tutors.
So I truly do not know what you are waiting for.
Registration Begins February 28th, 2018
So till next time with more updates here on TheQEffectz, kisses!
DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO / PDF OF HOW TO MAKE A WALLET
PRICE: N500/N200 respectively
International customers are advised to visit HERE to see prices in USD($)
GET MORE DETAILED AND WELL-EXPLAINED WRITTEN (IN PDF FORMATS)/VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR FREE OR FOR VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES FROM OUR SEWING RESOURCES PAGE.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT NOW!
DON’T LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT
To get more updates delivered to your mail box, kindly enter your email address to subscribe.
Or Join Our Social Media Network
PHONE NUMBER: 08030971467
If you found this post to be insightful, kindly share using any of the social media icons below